Get Job Now Web Site
Terms, Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Get Job Now's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
· modify or copy the materials;
· use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
· attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Get Job Now's web site;
· remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
· transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Get Job Now at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Get Job Now's web site are provided "as is". Get Job Now makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Get Job Now does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Some jobs data and statistics have been provided by the United States Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics.
In no event shall Get Job Now or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Get Job Now's Internet site, even if Get Job Now or a Get Job Now authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Get Job Now's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Get Job Now does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Get Job Now may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Get Job Now does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Get Job Now has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Get Job Now of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Get Job Now follows a strict policy of never ever indicating anywhere either on this site or any other online or offline site or entity to promote any adsense advertisers or to give any false indication of anyone to click on any links found here or anywhere for the purpose to sponsor us or help us in any way. Anyone who breaches this policy will be instantly banned from using our website. Furthermore, Google is the only entity responsible for the integrity of their advertisers and no-one else.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Get Job Now's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Getjobnow.org displays Google adsense ads on most of our pages. These ads belong to Google advertisers and are held to high standards of online advertising protocols as set by Google. Furthermore, third parties may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on getjobnow.org website.
The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on publisher websites displaying AdSense for content ads. When users visit an AdSense publisher's website and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user's browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help AdSense publishers better serve and manage the ads on their site(s) and across the web.
* Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our site and other sites on the Internet.
Users can also opt out of some, but not all cookies in one location at the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out website.
when a violation of our terms and privacy policies is breached.
Classified as a public charity under Code section 501(c)(3) IRS Code, any communication to user on behalf of the The Helpful Hands Foundation and any of it's subsidiaries is for charitable, informational and/or survey purposes only.
The Helpful Hands Foundation
2607 S. Woodland Blvd #146,
DeLand, FL 32720